Biological Applications in Proteomics
Proteomic biological applications and workflows offered and supported by BayBioMS include:
· Which protein(s) are present in my sample (protein identification)?
· Identification and localization of posttranslational modifications (PTMs)
· Measurement of dynamic protein concentration changes (relative quantification)
· Determination of absolute protein concentrations and protein copy numbers (absolute quantification)
· Investigation of protein complexes and protein-protein interactions
· Localization of proteins within a cell or a tissue
· Chemical proteomics: kinase profiling, HDAC profiling…
· Ligand-protein interaction: CETSA, Kinobeads…
· Investigation of protein turnover and protein stability
For more detailed information regarding each biological application and workflow, please use the navigation menu on the left side of this page.